5 stars: Sukey D ring Locking Carabiner Keychain Spring Clip Lock

I use carabiners all over the place.  I have my keys on one so I can clip them to my bag or purse and not have to search for them.  I have them on my id badge at work so I can easily take it off to open doors.  I even use them to keep all my hair ties organized.  The ones I normally buy from my local big box store have to be replaced every 3 or 4 months because the spring starts to wear out and then doesn't keep the carabiner clip closed.  It was time to replace my clips again and I saw this set on amazon.  


I was attracted by the screw lock and the color choices.  Right now, the set is $12.88 for 10 which comes out to about $1.29 each.  The ones I normally get are $3.99 each and don't have the lock.



The set comes with 10 clips in different colors.  There is also a blue and black one that isn't pictured because it's on my id badge at work already.

The colors are powder coated on so the paint is durable.  I've been using these clips several ties a day since I got them on 10/6/16 (23 days ago as of this posting).  There aren't any scratches on the rings.   This is surprising because the ones I normally buy are scratched by the first day from my keys moving around on the ring.




The clips are each about 2 inches long and have firm springs in them.  In the time I've used them, the springs are still just as firm as the first day.
The screw is easy to close.  I can close it just my thumb on one hand.



I received these at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction