5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

I bought these lights to put in my yard so that there was light, but I didn't want extension cords across the yard.  These lights are about 30 feet long.  They are $10.99 on Amazon.

The unlighted part of the power cord is about 80 inches long or almost 7 feet long.  This made is easy to run the lights up the tree trunk.  


The lights have 8 different modes.  My favorite is the slow fade one.  Another nice feature is that the lights have a sensor to turn on when it gets dark and turn off when it gets light.  I don't have to go turn them on or off all the time.  

These would also work great in the fairy light jars that are so popular right now and since they don't require being plugged in, the jar can sit anywhere there is ambient light to charge them.


I received this product for free for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Stars: Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit - 50 LH and 20 HCG - OPK Ovulation Predictor Kit iProven FK-127

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction