4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction

After watching a lot of videos about how great the black mask is, I thought I'd give it a try.  I found this one from Dermatique on Amazon and it was listed at a best seller.  

It was very easy to apply.  The consistency is like white school glue.  

I didn't put on as a thick a layer as many of the videos I watched because the instructions said a thin layer.  

My skin felt so soft afterwards.  I know some people have reported that it hurt to remove the mask, but I didn't find it horrible.  It hurt a lot less than waxing.

I have sensitive skin.  As you can see in my pictures, my face was red in the areas where the mask was.  It wasn't itching, swollen and I didn't get hives so I'm assuming that it was red because of the pulling off process.  Since it does pull, I would suggest avoiding areas with thin skin (especially in us ladies over 30) like around the eyes.  Also, try to avoid getting in your hair.  I got some in my eyebrows and it was difficult to pull it out.  Luckily, I figured out that if I put a little water on it, it would wash away.


It took the full 15 minutes for it to be dry enough on my face to peel.  I gave it 4 stars because it was a little difficult getting the mask to peel off and then I could only pull over small sections (about an inch) at a time.  It took me almost 15 minutes to get the whole mask off.  



I found the best way to get a section started was to rub my finger briskly on the edge of the mask.

I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

  1. Original Hendel`s Garden Revitalizing Goji Cream Price in Pakistan www.EtsyTeleShop.Com

    Goji Cream in Pakistan For Order Click Here

    Goji Cream in Pakistan For Order Click Here


    Pakistan Biggest Online Shopping Store For Men And Women Shop Your Self Click Here >>>> Www.EtsyTeleShop.Com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)