4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction

After watching a lot of videos about how great the black mask is, I thought I'd give it a try.  I found this one from Dermatique on Amazon and it was listed at a best seller.  

It was very easy to apply.  The consistency is like white school glue.  

I didn't put on as a thick a layer as many of the videos I watched because the instructions said a thin layer.  

My skin felt so soft afterwards.  I know some people have reported that it hurt to remove the mask, but I didn't find it horrible.  It hurt a lot less than waxing.

I have sensitive skin.  As you can see in my pictures, my face was red in the areas where the mask was.  It wasn't itching, swollen and I didn't get hives so I'm assuming that it was red because of the pulling off process.  Since it does pull, I would suggest avoiding areas with thin skin (especially in us ladies over 30) like around the eyes.  Also, try to avoid getting in your hair.  I got some in my eyebrows and it was difficult to pull it out.  Luckily, I figured out that if I put a little water on it, it would wash away.


It took the full 15 minutes for it to be dry enough on my face to peel.  I gave it 4 stars because it was a little difficult getting the mask to peel off and then I could only pull over small sections (about an inch) at a time.  It took me almost 15 minutes to get the whole mask off.  



I found the best way to get a section started was to rub my finger briskly on the edge of the mask.

I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Stars: Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit - 50 LH and 20 HCG - OPK Ovulation Predictor Kit iProven FK-127

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)