5 Stars: Roderick Nylon Braided Micro USB cable 3 pack

I was tired of moving my cables from room to room and from home to work everyday so I bought this package.  It comes with 3 10 foot cables and is going for $15.99 on Amazon right now.

Each cable is wrapped in braided nylon which makes them stand up better to daily wear and tear and movement.  The rubber wrapped ones always start to fray near the ends of the cables for me.  The previously cable wrapped cords never had that problem and so far these are holding up well.  

Since they are all so long, I can have my phone or tablet plugged in and charging and I don't have to be right next to the wall plug.  I have one by my bed, one by the couch and one on my desk at work.  I am very happy with the quality and the price of these cables.

These are micro-usb so the will work on any Samsung device, like my phone and tablet.  They also charge my wireless headphones and my camera.

I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction