5 Stars: Bestfy Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Noise Cancelling, Sweatproof, In-ear Stereo Earbuds

I have always had problems with regular earbuds staying in my ears.  Even if I'm just sitting still, they pop out.  These headphones from Bestfy help rectify that problem.  

They have plastic pieces that help keep them on your ears.  I was worried that the plastic would be uncomfortable and make the back of my ears sore, but I was wrong.  I wore them for a movie spree session of about 6 hours and they were so comfortable I almost forgot I had them on.  

The noise canceling works very well.  I can sit in the same room of my husband while he's playing video games and I don't have to turn the volume all the way up to enjoy my video.  

The headphones come with 3 different sizes of rubber ear tips so that you can find the most comfortable fit for you.  

The only thing I would add is a case to carry the headphones in.  I'd like to be able to have them in a case so I don't have to worry about anything in my bag messing them up.

I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction