5 Stars: Earphones with Microphone Stereo In-Ear Earphones Earpods Headphones Headsets Flat Cable with Universal 3.5mm for iPhone Andorid MP3 Laptop PC Computer Device - Black

Headphones are one of those things that are always disappearing or breaking.  I have been using some cheap ones ($0.99 a pair) and I've been getting what I paid for.  They usually only last a couple of weeks of use.  I saw these headphones on Amazon and thought I'd try them out.  They were more than I normally spend ($9.50), but I thought I'd give them a chance.


One of my favorite things about these headphones is that they came with their own carrying case.  This makes it very easy to store them and toss them in my bag.  I don't have to worry about them getting damaged with the books and whatnot I carry in there, too.


The headphones also came with several different sizes of ear tips, including a set of noise-proofing ones.  It also came with over the ear hooks, if you are like me, and constantly struggling with earbuds falling out of your ears.  I swear I have weird ears.  I love the noise-proofing ones. They are made of the same kind of foam that earplugs are (they are in the upper left corner below). They worked so well, I couldn't hear my husband talking to me when we were in the same room!


The headphones also a feature an in-line mic, so I can take calls while listening to music.  I'm glad I took the chance on these headphones.  They were worth the money.



I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction