5 Stars: Beileshi 28pcs Universal Gun Cleaning Kit with Carrying Case

I bought this gun cleaning kit for on Amazon my husband and he loved it. It is going for $22.88 which is not a bad price for a kit in a nice case.
It came in an aluminum case that is sturdy and has a wonderful lining on the inside. 

This kit has everything necessary to clean any type of gun from a rifle to a pistol. There are 10 different brushes for 10 different calibers. 

The kit also has 5 different sized mops and plenty of cleaning pads. 


I really liked the "map" of the contents. I've been around guns my whole life, but just recently started learning how to clean them. This map helped me figure out what brush and mop I needed for my 9mm.

I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction