5 Stars: CHANBO Dual USB 17W/3.4 A Car Charger , Cigarette Lighter Adapter with 2 Adaptive Fast Port for smartphone, Android Phone & Tablet (black)

I have a friend who really likes Anime and this charger by Chanbo looks like an anime character charger.  It is $11.99 on Amazon right now.
It has a plastic body with a rubber coating. There is a face on the front and rubber ears on the back, so it looks like a zombie cat.


It has 2 usb ports on it so my friend and her husband can both charge something at the same time. 

The plug has a blue led light to let you know when it's powered. It worked great in my truck. It's not a fast charger, but that doesn't bother me or my friend. 


The box has the store of why it is a "Zombies Cat". The story is kind of odd, but very creative. I would definitely buy this again.


I received this item at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction