5 Stars: HDMI Cable (6ft, Zinc-Alloy Shell, Heavy Duty) Atevon Nylon Braided HDMI Cord - High Speed 18Gbps for 4k/HD TVs, PS4, PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360, computers, displays and More - Gunblack

This is a really high quality HDMI cable going for $11.99 on Amazon right now. 
It is wrapped in a braided metal casing so I don't have to worry about fraying. 


The cable itself is 6 feet long so I can put it on the bottom of my entertainment center without any issues. The picture quality was exceptional. I would get this cable over the much more expensive Monster cables any day. For the price, I was definitely not expecting to get something so high quality.
I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction