3 Stars: LAX Universal Magentic Air Vent Mount for Smartphones

I've seen a lot of ads for these magnetic air vent phone holders.  I found this one on Groupon for $7.99.
I only gave this vent 3 stars because the metal plate I had to stick on my phone for it to attach to the magnet disabled my wireless charging.  I did find a work around, but it's a bit of a pain.  The back of my phone (Galaxy S7 Active) is textured so the metal plate that came with the holder wouldn't stick to it.  I bought a clear phone case and stuck the plate on to that.  To get my phone to charge wirelessly, I have to take the case off.

Other than the wireless charging issue, it works really well.  If you're phone doesn't have wireless charging capabilities, this holder would be amazing.  The back of the holder has 4 "legs" that slide into the vent.  With the 4 legs, it is very sturdy and doesn't move around or droop.

The magnet is very strong and holds my phone in place both horizontally and vertically.  

I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction