5 Stars: Vremi 3 Piece Baking Sheets Nonstick Set - Professional Non Stick Sheet Pan Set for Baking - Carbon Steel Baking Pans Cookie Sheets with Red Silicone Handles - has Quarter and Half Sheet Pans

I was in desperate need of new baking sheets and I love this set from Vremi.  It's going for $27.99 on Amazon right now.  This set includes 3 sizes.  
The smallest is about 10 inches long, the middle one is about 12 inches, and the biggest is about 14 inches.  



Each pan has silicone handles.  If you aren't accident prone, the silicone handles are cool enough to the touch to use them to pull the sheets out of the oven by.  Each handle is only about 3 inches long.  I am accident prone, so I still used pot holders when pulling them out of the oven.  

The nonstick surface worked well and I haven't had any issues with foods sticking to them.  I've used them to bake cookies and for cooking chicken strips on.  One thing to note, since these are non stick, it is advised to not use metal utensils on these pans as that can lead to scratching the surface.  I have rubber coated spatulas so this wasn't an issue for me.  These are made of high-quality thick metal and feel very substantial when held.

I received this at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction