5 Stars: True Koala 71x32-Inch Warm Mermaid Tail Blanket Handmade with Canvas Carrying/Storage Bag, Dark Blue

If you love mermaids, have ever wanted to be a mermaid or just like really soft blankets for laying around this mermaid tail blanket is for you.  $10.99 on Amazon is a cheap price for something so awesome!
The blanket is about 6 feet long. This means that you can cover your whole body comfortable. 


The tail is dark blue with white interwoven in.  It is super soft and warm.  I live in Texas and it's in the 80's to 90's outside, but I can still use this blanket comfortable.  


The blanket is open for the top 4 feet, joined together for about 1 foot and then the fin section is about a foot long.  The fin is ribbed so it really stands out for the rest of the tail.  I don't usually like using afghan-style blankets because I tend to stick my toes in the holes.  That is not the case with this blanket.  I have had no issues with sticking my toes into the holes in the fabric.  

The blanket also comes with a canvas drawstring bag for easy storage or transport.  I really love the tree on the outside of the bag.

If I could change anything about the blanket, it would be to make the entire bottom part a pocket for my feet.  That being said, it still works wonderfully as is.

I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction