5 Stars: EverDigi Bluetooth Headphones with Noise Cancelling and Steoreo Sound

I have always had a hard time getting ear buds to stay in my ears.  I normally buy the ones that go over the back but these headphones by EverDigi fit nicely into the ear without going around the back.  They are going for $17.99 on Amazon which is on par with other headphones like them.  

The headphones connected quickly and easily to my phone.  

The noise canceling was amazing.  I was cooking dinner and my husband walked up behind me and I couldn't hear him talking.  I don't play my music very loud because I'm always concerned with hearing loss.  My husband uses them when he mows the lawn and he said they work beautifully.  Saying this, these probably shouldn't be worn in situations where hearing could save your life like crossing a busy street.  

The charging cable is only about 6 inches long, but it uses a micro-usb, which is the same as my phone so I have plenty that are longer.  They fit comfortably in my ear and was able to wear them through an entire movie without soreness or irritation.

If I could change one thing about these headphones, it would be to move the control buttons from the topside of the earphones to the out side.  To play/pause or turn up the volume, I have to feel around or pull the earbud out of my ear to get the right button.


I received these at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction