5 Stars: NJ·SJ 2 in 1 Adjustable Yoga Mat Carry Strap Sling & Fitness Stretching Strap

This yoga strap from NJSJ does double duty as a strap to carry your mat and a strap to help with stretches and poses. Right now, it's going for $6.95 on Amazon.  

The strap is about 5 feet long and made of sturdy canvas material. 


The end loops can be adjusted easily to fit any size mat (or fit the mat on days you don't roll it as tight). The strap that came with my mat used elastic bands which work well, but elastic can wear out. This canvas strap should last me quite a while.

I'm fairly new to yoga and I still need help with stretches sometimes. This strap works perfectly for it. I like that I don't have to carry a mat and a stretching strap. This puts it all in an easy to grab package.


I received this item at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction