5 Stars: 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Body Scrub 12 oz with Organic Ingredients




As I've gotten older, I've started turning to more organic and natural products.  I've struggled with various allergies all my life.  I used to have to change my deodorant and laundry detergent every month to avoid rashes.  I came across this coffee scrub on Amazon for $14.95.  It is advertised to help minimize stretch marks.  I have tons of stretch marks on my stomach and thighs and thought it couldn't hurt to give it a try.
100% Natural Arabica Coffee Body Scrub 12 oz with Organic Ingredients - Best for Stretch Marks , Acne , Anti Cellulite & Spider Vein Therapy for Varicose Veins
First off, this stuff smells amazing!  If you love coffee, you'll love this scrub.  It smells like fresh ground coffee.  The ingredient are all organic and it contains coffee, dead sea salt, cacao, sweet almond oil, olive oil, grape seed oil and coconut.  I was very encouraged by the fact that I knew what each of the ingredients are and that there wasn't anything artificial hiding in the mix.

The directions are easy to follow.  Spread on the targeted area.  Massage in a circular pattern on the skin.  Allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes (I did 10 minutes) and then rinse off.  Simply as that.  

My skin felt really smooth, tighter and hydrated after using it.  I've only had it for about a month, but I've noticed some minor disappearance of my stretch marks.  Even if they don't disappear completely, the smell and hydration is enough.




I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction