5 Stars: CalilyLife Organic Oatmeal Dog and Cat Shampoo + Conditioner, 32 Oz

With 3 dogs who love their romps in the woods, bathing is an important part of our weekly routine.  It helps keep them clean and sticker free and it helps my home stay cleaner.  Two of them have allergies and get frequent hot spots.  I found this shampoo that contains oatmeal (which has been shown to be effective for itchy skin).  It's on amazon right now for $13.95 for a 32 ounce bottle.  This is more than I would normally pay but it is 3 times the size of any other shampoos I've purchased in the past.
The shampoo has a good consistence and smells very mild.  The scent reminded me of oatmeal and milk.
It only takes a silver dollar size amount of shampoo and it lathers really well.  I used it on my beagle first because she has the most sensitive skin.  She tolerated this shampoo well and she appeared to be scratching less for the rest of the day.
The ingredients are lots natural ingredients.  I appreciate this since I have sensitive skin myself and try to use as many natural products as possible.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction