5 Stars: Calily Life Organic Anti Fungal Tea Tree Body and Foot Scrub with Dead Sea Minerals, 24 Oz. – Exfoliating, Powerful Cleansing and Moisturizing

I am a huge fan of Calily products. I love their organic, all natural ingredients and I have yet to be disappointed with any of their products. 
This scrub contains 3 different types of oils, dead sea salt and tea tree oil. Tea Tree oil is noted for it's anti-microbial and healing properties. 

This scrubs needs to be stirred before using it as some of the oil starts to separate and "float" on the top. 
Before Stirring

After Stirring
This scrub has a piney, floral smell but isn't too overwhelming. After I used this scrub, my skin was shiny and smooth. I like to use it before I shave my legs so I get a closer shave and the oils left on my skin mean I don't need to use shave gel. The only downside is that this will leave the bathtub or shower floor oily. A quick rinsing with hot water helped clear this up, so it wasn't a difficult issue to deal with. I use this about once a week and a jar this size lasts me several months.
I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction