5 Stars: CalilyLife Organic Argan Face Cream with Dead Sea Minerals, 1.7 Oz.

I've tried Calily Life products previously and I loved them.  I use a light moisturizer during the day with SPF and at night I use a thicker face cream to really moisturize my skin.  I'm convinced that is why I look 15 years younger than I actually am (I turned 37 in August 2016).
The cream has a thick consistency and a lightly floral scent.   It rubbed in quickly and left my skin feeling immediately soft and supple.  This has replaced my current night cream which has a chemical smell to it even though it's supposed to be all natural and organic.  I have really sensitive skin and this cream didn't cause any reaction on my skin.


One of my favorite things about this lotion is that it contains all natural, organic ingredients.
I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction