4 Stars: Work Leather Gloves, for Men & Women

Living in the country requires lots of work outside and a staple of country life is a good pair of gloves.  I got these gloves by Roman Jobs on Amazon for $9.97.  They are a great pair of gloves.
The gloves are made of unlined leather.  There is some elastic on the top side to help them fit better.
They come to about 1.5 inches below my wrist, so they provide good protection.
I gave these 4 stars instead of 5 because the description says they should fit a man or a woman.  The gloves fit my hand comfortably, but my husband was not able to fit his hands into them.  Also, they have an odd smell to them to rubs off onto my skin.  I'm sure it's the leather condition used in the making of the gloves, but it made me nauseous the first few times I wore them.

I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction