5 Stars: Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer, P-JING Temperature Gun with Adjustable Emissivity & Maximum Measure For Kitchen Cooking Automotive

My husband has been wanting an infrared thermometer after using one at my parents' house.  I found this one on Amazon and thought $14.99 was a reasonable price to try something out.  This is a great thermometer and is very easy to use.


Basically, an infrared thermometer allows you to check the external temperature of something by pointing this thermometer at it.  I make cheese and this will be helpful in making sure the curd is at the right temperature.  In the pics below, I'm checking the temperature of my counter tops.  The screen can be back lit by pushing the light bulb button so it can be used in low light situations like grilling at night.




I think I liked this thermometer the most because it was easy to use.  You point the thermometer at what you want to check the temperature on, pull the trigger and it registers in about 30 seconds.  



We also tried it out on each other taking our temperatures by pointing it at our foreheads.  It registered about 2 degrees colder than an oral thermometer, so it probably won't be very accurate if checking for fevers.




The thermometer uses 2 AA batteries.  There are some included in the package.


I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction