5 Stars: Pure Body Naturals Aromatherapy Top 6 Essential Sampler Oils Kit

I received an oil diffuser for Christmas and I am so in love with it.  I use it everyday.  Since I'm new to the diffuser, I wanted a few oils to try out.  This package from Pure Body Naturals, which is going for $15.15 right now on Amazon, has a good selection.

The set contains lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, sweet orange and lemongrass.  Each bottle is therapeutic grade and is 10ml.
Each of the oils smells amazing.  They are the perfect size for trying out scents that I like.  I have been using the lavender every night to go to sleep.  It makes our room smell so wonderful.


I received this product at a discount for my honest review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction