5 Stars: Inverted Umbrella Double Layer Windproof UV Protection Sun&Rain Car Reverse folding Umbrellas

I have received so many compliments on this umbrella.  It's on Amazon for $16.99 right now.
I usually carry one of those mini-umbrellas that fits under my seat.  I'm glad I got this one.  It is much bigger, but that's means more protection from the rain.  The umbrella is black on the top and has a red flower on the bottom side.

The biggest difference between this umbrella and my normal ones is that it is an inverted design.   That means that when folded up, the bottom becomes the outside.  This collects all the moisture and holds it within the umbrella so there isn't a puddle left underneath the umbrella when it's folded up inside.

I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction