5 Stars: Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker K Cup Brewer Stainless Steel Easy To Wash And Travel/ Stylish Black

Why did I wait so long to get one?  I am so glad I finally decided to give one of these K cup brewers a try.  I am in love with this machine.  For the price (it's $39.99 right now on Amazon) as compared to some of the other name brand ones that are going for over $100.


I am a kind of a coffee snob and prefer my coffee from a french press.  I changed schools and don't like the coffee in the break room.  I didn't want to have to have a whole french press set up in my classroom, so I thought I'd give a K cup brewer a try.  This brewer is super easy to use and has very clear, concise instructions (it seriously gives instructions on how to take the pot out of the box).  




The water tank holds about 10ml of water - enough to make one cup of coffee.  You put a k cup of coffee in the pod holder, slide it into the machine and press the brew button on the top.  It takes about 2 minutes to make a cup of coffee.  My next purchase is one of those reusable k cups so that I can fill it with different kinds of coffee.







This pot is the perfect size for me, but I can see the water tank capacity being a con for some people.  If more than one person will be using the pot, it might get annoying to have to fill it up with water for each mug.  

I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction