4 Stars: Majestic Pure Sandalwood Essential Oil is Extracted from Santalum Album, East Indian Sandalwood, 100% Authentic Aromatherapy Oil, 1 fl. oz

I've been using essential oils for almost 2 years now.  I make mixtures to help with health issues like congestion and headaches and I've recently gotten an oil diffuser that I use oils in, too.  I bought a small starter kit to begin with and I've been adding bigger bottles of the scents I love the most and/or use the most.  I love the smell of sandalwood.  I live in the woods and it reminds me of taking walks in the fall when I can smell the wood, the earth and smoke from fires in the distance.  I wanted to be able to bring that smell inside, too.  

Majestic Pure's Sandalwood Oil can be considered on the expensive side at $19.99 for 1 fluid ounce.  Honestly, I'm such a cheapskate that if I hadn't gotten a deal on this bottle, I wouldn't have even considered it.  I checked out the brand on a blog I check out frequently for my essential oil needs and she said the money is well spent on the Majestic Pure brand.


This oil smelled heavenly!  The bottle came with a dropper which made it very convenient for transferring the oil to my diffuser.  It has a beautiful amber color and thick consistently that showed to me that it was pure oil and not oil mixed in water.


Sandalwood has a ton of great properties.  It is good as an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiphlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, cicatrisant, carminative, diuretic, disinfectant, emollient, expectorant, hypotensive, memory booster, sedative and tonic substance (Source: Organic Facts).  This particular bottle says it should not be taken internally, but I plan on using it externally or in my diffuser so this won't be a problem for me.



I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

  1. Excellent post and wonderful blog, this sort of interesting posts I really like, keep it up...

    Carrier oils
    Essential oils oils

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction