5 Stars: ORBLUE Fine Mesh Nut Milk Food Strainer Bag

I bought the ORBLUE Fine Mesh Nut Milk Food Strainer Bag from Amazon to use in cheese making.  I received this bag at a discount for my honest review.  I am under no obligation to review this product positively or negatively.


I started making cheeses of all sorts about 3 years ago.  I have always loved cheese and figured why not try to make my own.  It fit in well with my goal of living a DIY life.  My favorite cheeses to make are cheddar and cream cheese.  I bought this strainer back to drain the whey from my cheese during the first steps on the making process.  Before this bag, I used cheese cloth.  Cheese cloth worked okay, but it was just a large rectangle of fabric with large holes.  I had to fold the cloth over twice and be very careful about tying it up so the cheese wouldn't fall out into the sink when I left it to drain overnight.  

This bag is a perfect replacement and works so much better.  The bag has a much finer mesh than cheese cloth, but not so fine that the whey can't drain out.  



The bag is double-stitched so it can take the weight of the over 2 pounds of mixture that gets put in when I'm draining whey.  There is a drawstring on the top, so I can ensure that the bag is closed securely.


Like I said before, the bag holds a lot.  The bag measures 12 inches by 12 inches.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction