4 Stars: SleepEZNOW- Natural Sleep Aid with Stress Relief. With GABA, Valerian and Melatonin ++ Non-Addictive Sleep Aid, No Side Effects. Made in the USA. 60 Capsules.

I have suffered from insomnia for years.  It started when I was in college taking a full load and working 3 jobs to pay tuition.  I survived on naps and never really got  full nights sleep.  If I had known that a habit from 15 years ago would haunt me today, I would have rethought messing up my sleep habits so much.  I've tried Ambien and Lunesta but hated the hallucinations, nightmares and hungover feeling I got from them.  About 2 years ago, I started taking Valerian and melatonin together and it has helped me immensely.  I fall asleep easily and sleep like a rock.  Although the combination works, Valerian has a distinctive smell that can be very off-putting.  It smells like the nastiest, smelly feet you can think of and that smell sticks to anything it touches.



I found Sleep EZ Now on amazon and was interested in the fact that it had several things known to help induce sleep all in one capsule.  Each capsule contains GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric acid), Valerian, Melatonin, Passion Flower and Lemon Balm.   Each of these things are found in nature and have been used for insomnia for centuries or are produced naturally in the body.  



These capsules worked exactly as expected, but without the nasty smell.  I took the capsules and was sleepy within 30 minutes of taking them.  The capsules smelled like ground up herbs, but didn't reek of stinky feet!  Since they are capsules, they are easy to swallow.  


I gave these 4 out of 5 stars because of the cost per bottle.  I can buy melatonin and valerian separately for a total of about $10.  One month's supply of these runs $19.99.  That isn't an outrageous price, but living on one income requires we save money where we can.  (As of today, they are on sale for $5.97 a bottle.  I've ordered 4 bottles because I don't know how long this price will last.)

I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction