5 Stars: Dimore Large Tartan Checked Plaid Scarf Shawl for Womens (A-khaki)

Recently I've joined the fad of wearing scarves all day, even if it's not cold out.  I bought this scarf because I loved the pattern and the versatility in the pictures and description on amazon.  It was listed at $12.99 but was on sale for $3.99 so I figured I'd give it a try.  I don't have a really good full-length mirror so this was the best I could do. :)



The scarf is super soft.  It felt like petting a rabbit.  There isn't a tag with what material it is made of, but another reviewer said they thought it was acrylic.  That would make sense for the price and the softness. According to the package, it is hand wash only.


It has a fashionable tartan pattern of red, black, white, tan and green so it will match most anything.  Because of the weaving method, the scarf can be worn with either side out.


The scarf is really large (the pic below is it handing on the back of my husband's recliner).  Because of it's size, it can be worn many different ways and can even serve as a lap blanket.


The scarf is very warm.  Since I live in central Texas, this scarf is a bit warm for here.  In our coldest years, we only have 10 to 15 days a year that are below freezing.  This scarf would be better fitted for someplace much colder.  I'll probably give this to one of the local nursing homes for someone to use as a lap blanket because it is too warm for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction