Review: Jade Leaf - Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder, Culinary Grade (For Blending & Baking) – [30g Starter Size]

If you are not a fan of green tea, skip the Matcha.  Since I don't have a taste for green tea, I'm not going to give this product a star review because it really depends on personal taste.

I bought this Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder from amazon.com because I have been hearing about it recently and wanted to give it a try.  The tea is purported to have as much as 10 times the normal amount of antioxidants in it than regular green tea.  This comes from the fact that matcha is made by powdering the entire green tea leaf, not just steeping the juices out of the tea leaf.  

Personally, I've never been a big fan of green tea, but I thought I'd give it another try.  (I read somewhere years ago that everyone's taste buds change every 7 years so if you didn't like something before, try it again, you may like it now.)  Matcha tasted like green tea on steroids and I am still not a fan.  I tried replacing my morning cup of coffee with it and I was only able to finish about half a cup.  I did notice an energy burst that I don't normally get from my morning coffee.  Apparently there is also a bunch of caffeine in each cup, too so that may explain the energy burst.

#amazonreviews #snaggedit #JadeLeaf #Matcha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction