3 Stars: Aya Natural Foot Cream Cracked Feet - Vegan Premium Foot Moisturizer for Dry Heels 4.25 oz - Shea, Olive, Jojoba and Tea Tree Oils Blend

I am a teacher so I'm on my feet all day.  One of my favorite times of day is when I get to plop down on the couch and take my shoes off.  I bought this lotion on amazon because it says it was for foot care and was revitalizing.  For the list price of $16.99, this lotion better be amazing!





This lotion smells amazing!  It has peppermint and olive oil so it smells really earthy.  The peppermint makes it very revitalizing.  When I used it, my feet felt really refreshed and tingly.



A great selling point is that it is all natural.  I knew what all the ingredients were and felt comfortable using it.  I have sensitive skin and I have to be careful about what kind of chemicals I use on it.  This lotion was gentle and moisturizing.



I gave this lotion 3 out 5 stars because although it was refreshing and smelled wonderful, I wouldn't pay almost $20 for a bottle of it.  (Just a note, the price has dropped to $9.99 since I got this lotion.  It's regular list price is $39.99)  I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction