5 Stars: Magnetic Refrigerator Calendar Monthly Dry Erase Board for Kitchen Fridge 16"x12" -X3 FREE Markers Included by ZG&MH

I bought this magnetic monthly dry erase calendar on amazon to put on my fridge to help my husband and I to see important dates coming up.  I was using a paper calendar, but I wanted something a little more green and that didn't require the same yearly argument between my husband and I about the artwork on the calendar.  (He likes abstract metal band stuff and I prefer nature scenes.)  I got this at a discount for my honest review.  I am not required to review it positively or negatively.






The calendar is white with a scalloped border and a large space to write at the top.  The whole back is a magnet so it sticks really well.  It arrives rolled up in a tube so it wanted to curl up.  On the package it said to lay it as flat as possible and to put it in the fridge and it would flatten out.  That seemed a bit weird to me, but I did it and it flattened out perfectly!  

The calendar is 12 inches tall by 15 inches wide.  It comes with 3 markers (red, black and blue) with erasers on the caps.  The caps also have magnets on them, too, so they can hang on the fridge right next to the calendar.


There is a section at the top for notes or reminders and then a big open space to write the name of the month or anything else important.




Right now, it sells for $12.95 and is eligible for Amazon Prime.  For the price, this is a great calendar and a wonderful way to keep the family organized and on schedule.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Stars: Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113Ai by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning

5 Stars: Boomile Solar String Lights 8 Modes 100LED 33ft Copper Wire Lights Waterproof Starry Fairy String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor Landscape Patio Garden Christmas Wedding (warm white)

4 Stars: Dermatique Purifying Black Mask - Peel-Off Mask - Activated Charcoal, Deep Pore Cleanse for Acne, Oil Control, and Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction